Roadworthy Inspection Checks
Add this service to your booking?
If you’re looking to get a Roadworthy Check (RWC) performed near Ravenhall, come see the expert team at Midas Caroline Springs today.
We are experts in the tyre, wheel and mechanical industries and can perform a thorough bumper to bumper inspection whether you’re selling or buying a vehicle, or transferring a vehicle from interstate.
A roadworthy check ensures your vehicle meets regulations, and that it is safe for use on public roads.
There are many checks included in a comprehensive Roadworthy Check, but these are the most common reasons for failure:
- Lights - ensure all bulbs are functioning properly and that lenses aren’t cracked
- Suspension - Look for worn and damaged components
- Brakes - Worn or damaged components, as well as clean brake fluid
- Windscreens - Small chips can be repaired, while cracks are cause for a failed RWC
- Tyres - One of the most important safety features on your car is a good set of tyres. Worn tyres will cause your vehicle to fail.
Book your vehicle in today and have a chat to our expert staff about your vehicle. We can work with you to help your vehicle pass a RWC.
A successful roadworthy check result is valid for a period of 30 days, so make sure to book one in.
Book in today for a Roadworthy Check with our contact form or call us on (03) 8358 5126.